Burraq Engineering Solutions offers physical training on PRIMAVERA in Lahore Burraq Engineering Solutions is a company that offers training on various engineering and project management software, and Primavera is one of them. They may provide training on how to use the software effectively, including how to plan and schedule projects, manage resources, and work with team members. The company may also offer certification or professional development courses for individuals who use Primavera in their work. Primavera is a project management software developed by Oracle Corporation. It is commonly used for planning, scheduling, and, project management in construction, engineering, and other industries. It offers a range of features including resource management, cost management, and project collaboration tools. Primavera is available in both on-premises and cloud-based versions. Primavera training courses are courses that teach individuals how to use Primavera project management software effectively. These courses are typically aimed at project managers, designers, planners, and, other professionals who use Primavera in their work. Course content may vary from one training provider to another, but generally covers topics such as project planning, scheduling, resource management, cost control, and project collaboration. Some training providers may also offer certification or professional development courses for those who want to demonstrate their expertise in using the software.
ETAP Level 1
Burraq Engineering Solutions is a Technical Institute that is providing services in Automation and Electrical Engineering courses. We are offering complete training in the Primavera P6 course in Lahore, in this course our most expert and efficient instructors Give you complete practical training in primavera software training, you will also get hands- On training all about WBS in primavera P6, interface & preference, filtering, reporting, Work Breakdown Structure and much more. We are also offering online training of Primavera training all over Pakistan. Lyskills is our E-Learning project where you can get Lifetime access to your desired course at a very cheap price.
Even we are Providing Primavera P6 Training all over the Pakistan like Lahore Karachi Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta, and all other major cities of Pakistan.
Not only Pakistan We are also
providing PRIMAVERA TRAINING all over the World via Online Zoom Session like in
Major Countries Germany, USA (united State of America), Australia, Saudia
Arabia, UAE, QATAR and many more Countries like Somalia and South Africa. As Primavera
Training and MS PROJECT Training are most popular in all over the Manufacturing
and Production Plants and also in Construction Industry that why mostly
employers need Primavera Training for their Employees so that they can work on PRIMAVERA
P6 hands on Training.
PRIMAVERA P6 Courses are mostly higher in Prices but still we are focusing on low cost Primavera Training in our Institute Burraq Engineering Solutions. As we know institute needs high cost to conduct a PRIMAVERA P6 that’s why sometimes it seems that PRIMAVERA P6 Courses are of high cost.
But Alhamdulillah in Pakistan Burraq Engineering Solutions is Conducting Different PRIMAVERA P6 Courses like Primavera Training.
PRIMAVERA P6 Courses in Pakistan
are very cost effective and Engineers are more interested in PRIMAVERA P6
Courses in Pakistan due to low fees.
Same PRIMAVERA P6 Courses have a high Prices in all over the World like UAE, SAUDIA ARABIA, Germany and Australia etc.
We are Providing PRIMAVERA TRAINING Courses on Oracle Primavera P6 Latest Version with the Course name PRIMAVERA P6 TRAINING.
PRIMAVERA TRAINING Courses are available with that Courses are provided by Engineering institute Burraq Engineering Solutions
- Introduction about Portfolio, Program and Projects
- History of Planning
- Skills required for Planning
- Project Phases & Life Cycle
- An overview of the Project schedule Management
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- What is a Project?
- What is Project Management?
- Five Process Groups of Project Management
- Schedule and its Importance
- Critical Path Method for Scheduling
- Understanding a Gantt chart
- Primavera P6 PPM vs. EPPM vs. Cloud
- Primavera Architecture in detail
- Database options in P6
- Introduction to Primavera Systems and Oracle Primavera P6 PPM
- Primavera P6 Installation
- Primavera P6 Interface and Preferences
- Organizational Breakdown Structure
- Enterprise Project Structure
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Planning your Work Schedule
- Understanding a Sample Project
- Creating a New Project in Primavera P6
- User Administration
- User control & Limited Access Provisions
- Setting User Preferences
- Creating a Project
- Defining Project Status
- Setting up Project Dates
- Setting up Project Codes
- Project Parameters
- Project Window Options
- Understanding Project Must Finish and Total Float
- Role of Calendars in Scheduling
- Understanding and Adding Calendars
- Project and Database Default Calendar
- Project Codes
- Global Calendar
- Project Calendar
- Resource Calendar
- Creating WBS in Primavera P6
- Understanding Percentage Complete Types
- Understanding Activity Types
- Setting Defaults for New Activities
- Adding Activities
- Estimating Duration of Activities
- Adding Duration of Activities
- Understanding Relationships
- Adding Relationships and Scheduling
- Under the standing Scheduling Algorithm
- Scheduling Options
- Formatting Bars, Columns, and Timescale
- Group, Sorts, and Layouts
- Filtering in Primavera P6
- Reporting in Primavera P6
- Understanding and Adding Baseline
- Updating a Project
- Assigning Baselines and Monitoring a Project
- Adding and Assigning New Currency
- Understanding Roles, Resources, and Expenses
- Adding Resources
- Duration Types in Primavera P6
- Assigning Resources and Reviewing Resource Allocation
- Adding Expenses
- Developing Project Funding Requirements and Cost S-curve
- Updating a Project with Resources and Expenses
- Planning projects
- Calendar Settings
- Enterprise Project Structure
- Organizational Breakdown Structure
- Work Breakdown Structure & Activities
- Defining Work Package & Creating Project Activities
- Activity Codes
- Activity Types
- Duration Types
- Percentage Completion Types
- Activity Resource units loading
- Applying activities relationships (Logical connection)
- Relationship Types
- Creating Activity Steps
- Feeding Activity information to Execution Team
- Activity Summary
- Different types of constraints and relationships
- Enterprise Project Structure
- The Work Breakdown Structure
- Relationships and Constraints
- Formatting Project Data
- Roles and Resources
- Project Analysis
- Project Execution
- Creating and maintaining baselines
- Project Resourcing
- Project Costing and Budgeting
- Creating Project Reports
- Printing of current projects
- Importing/exporting and check-in/check-out the project
Oracle Primavera P6 is a project, program and portfolio management tool that you cause to plan, manage and execute your project work. It is designed for large and small projects in various industries such as construction, manufacturing, energy and IT. This has been done in projects around the world for more than 30 years. Primavera P6 can trace its origins back to 1983 when it was first founded, under the name Primavera Systems. It would quickly gain popularity over the next 15 years. In the late 1990s, the advancement in server technology led the company to split Primavera systems into two versions of the software: a desktop application (preferred by contractors, suppliers, and manufacturing companies) and a web-based enterprise option. In 2008, Primavera Systems was bought by Oracle, which then developed the tool into the version used today. The modern incarnation sells itself as a tool for increasing your planning efficiency, and reducing the risk of over-scheduling. One way to do this is to provide visibility into the work so that potential bottlenecks can be identified and resolved before they cause delays. It claims to work on projects of all sizes.
P6 is used by project managers who are responsible for delivering a project, program, or portfolio of projects. It is not only used by project managers, however. Every project professional can benefit from P6, e.g. B. Engineers, planners and others who are instrumental in planning, managing, and reporting the project. It is usually recommended that anyone using the software take a training course. The tool was developed to manage complex projects,. Hence, it can be complicated to use.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of Primavera Software, as explained below.
To ensure that the schedule is properly filled in, Primavera P6 includes a number of planning alarms and reporting tools to help keep the project on schedule and within budget.
- Risk and opportunity management
Project managers can easily see when risks may arise and what impact those risks have on the baseline and schedule of the project. The initial and recurring risk is carried out by the project managers and the opportunity analysis is done within the schedule
- Resource management
The resource consumption can be precisely monitored by the project managers in Primavera P6 and forecasts of changes in resource availability can be made. In order to keep the project up to date, the project managers determine which other resources can be redirected in Primavera P6. ERPM users can use the visualization tool to convert raw data into easy-to understand and shareable graphics.
- Contract management
The organization can use Primavera to keep control of multiple projects or programs. Project managers can copy information from the Oracle database in seconds when a new project comes very close to a previous one.
- Helps Minimize Risks:
Project costs go up if your schedule has inconsistencies, overflow issues, or errors. To compensate for the extra costs, you need to remove more important parts of the project. Primavera helps manage, complete and plan a project to identify and mitigate risks.
Ease of use:
Despite the many complex analyzes and processes that Primavera offers, access to and management of the project plan remains simple. The software simply determines if there is a problem once you’ve entered the information.
- Extended resources:
All available resources involved in a project are carefully monitored by Primavera and adapted to the requirements of the project. It also helps in reducing resource costs by Analyzing resource trends and costs.
- Improved Visibility:
The top priority for project managers and business executives is visibility and compliance with environmental and political regulations. You can ensure possible violations of your project in advance, as the Primavera enables the collection, tracking, and analysis of all data in one place.
- Project Activity Prediction:
Primavera Software can be used to forecast resources, activities, and other project requirements, as a project may require activities, resources, and tasks as the project progresses to meet stakeholder needs.
- Tracking Capabilities:
By ensuring the entire project is complete and adheres to the baseline, Primavera tracking capability enables users to generate reports quickly.
- Improved communication:
Primavera helps improve communication between executives and other employees. Project managers and planners call for large geographic areas, hundreds of employees, and other stakeholders. To ensure that all users are viewing the message, notes can be entered into the schedule in the software.
- Improved collaboration:
When projects become large, better communication can easily lead to better collaboration, as communication is already improved throughout the project. The responsibility rests with the employees in the creation of the schedule: By enabling user access to the schedule, Primavera makes planning and scheduling easier. In addition, employees can create their schedules in the software from their location. They can also submit timesheets, perform other planning functions, and make planning inquiries.
- Dissolve Complex Projects:
With Primavera, project managers can break down large projects into smaller, simpler Projects, activities, and tasks, as the project size can be large and overwhelming
- You learn to create a new project in Primavera P6.
- You learn to manage the programs and projects effectively.
- You learn to create activities.
- You will learn to indicate the critical path.
- You will learn to maintain and assign the project base.
- You will learn to export and print a project schedule.
- You learn to set up a PSP
- You learn to link activities.
- You will learn to create and allocate resources and expenses.
- You learn to follow the progress of the project.
- Fee: 15,000
- Duration: 3 Weeks
- Timing: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM