Industrial Electrician Diploma
Burraq Engineering Solutions is a company that provides industrial electrical engineering services. They specialize in the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems in industrial facilities, such as factories, power plants, mines and other large industrial facilities. They provide a high level of training and experience to their electrical engineers who maintain the electrical systems that power the machinery and equipment used in these facilities and ensure they meet safety and regulatory standards. They also provide troubleshooting and repair of electrical problems and may be involved in the design and installation of new electrical systems. Burraq Engineering Solutions provides services to a wide range of industries including construction, food, manufacturing, oil and gas, energy and water treatment. Industrial electricians are craftsmen who specialize in the installation, maintenance and repair of industrial electrical systems. Setting. These can be factories, power plants, mines, and other large industrial facilities. Industrial electricians usually have a high level of training and experience and are responsible for maintaining the electrical systems that power the machinery and equipment used in these facilities and ensuring that they meet safety and regulatory standards. They also troubleshoot and repair electrical problems and may be involved in the design and installation of new electrical systems.
Industrial Electrician Diploma
Industrial Electrician Diploma Course Details
This course is designed to provide students with professional competencies and equip them with a skill set that enables them, how to select, install, setup, find an electric fault, repair, testing & maintenance of electric appliances, lighting, generators, UPS, and other electrical equipment, and electrical systems in commercial and industrial electric systems. We will provide you with basic electrical theory knowledge along with hands-on practical skills in which prominent things.
Industrial electrician courses Outline
- Core Concept of AC & DC.
- Single Phase AC
- Voltage, Current, & Power
- Measurement of voltage, current, & power using Multi-meter
- Types of Electrical circuits (Resistive, Inductive, & Capacitive)
- Series Circuit
- Parallel Circuit
- Tools List and its uses
- Series Testing Board Wiring & its purpose
- One Lamp Control with One switch (use of one-way switch)
- Two Lamp Control with One switch
- One Socket Control with One Button
- More Than One Socket Control with One Button
- Fan Control Using Regulator and Button
- Wiring of Capacitor With fan & its purpose
- Stair Case wiring
- Go-Down wiring
- AC single-phase board wiring.
- Introduction to Battery, Solar Panels, & Charge Controllers
- Series/Parallel Connection of Batteries and Battery Bank Installation
- Series Parallel Connection of Solar panels & its Installation.
- AC to DC Convertors
- Continuity Test using Multi-meter, Mugger, & Series-testing Lamp
- Insulation Test Using Mugger
- Winding Test Using Multi-meter, & Mugger
- Concept of NO, NC, Relays, Timers, & Push Buttons.
- Automatic DC Fan/Light Control (ON/OFF) using Relay.
- Single Phase Motor Connections inside Terminal Box
- Connection of Cable Lugs
- Installation of Cable Ducts
- Cable Termination
- Concept of Three phase
- Panel Manufacturing & Installation
- Panel testing and Trouble shooting
- Switchgear and Control panel Theory
- Types of motors and concept of motor starting methods
- DOL (Direct Online) Motor Starter Circuit
- DOL Control from Two Locations
- DOL Control over Long Distance
- DOL FOR/REV with DC Dynamic Brakes
- Star-Delta Motor Starter Circuit
- Star Delta Forward/Reverse
- Star-Delta FOR/REV with DC Dynamic Brakes
- DB (Distribution Board) wiring
- ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) Panel.
- VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Transfer Maintenance
- Generator Maintenance
- UPS & Battery Maintenance
- Single Phase & Three Phase Motor Manufacturing
This offers you an opportunity to perform practical tasks by using different equipment & tools, and materials in our dedicated industrial electrical lab. As a whole, this Course is Designed Based on practical work and it covers all the Commercial and Industrial wiring.
- Duration: 3 Months
- Fee: 30000
- Timing: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3 PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM
- Assessment: 20% theory and 80 % practical