Autocad Electrical and low voltage panel
Burraq Engineering Solutions is a company that provides AutoCAD electrical and low-voltage panel services. They can use AutoCAD electrical training software to design electrical control systems, including the creation of schematics, wiring diagrams, and panel layouts. They may also offer services related to the installation and maintenance of low-voltage panels which are used to control and distribute power to various applications. They may also offer other technical solutions, as their company name suggests. AutoCAD Electrical is a software tool specifically designed for creating electrical control systems. It includes a library of symbols and intelligent tools to automate tasks such as creating schematics, wiring, and panel layouts. A low-voltage switchboard is a distribution panel used to control and distribute low-voltage power, usually in the range of 24 to 600 volts. It is used in various applications such as lighting, HVAC systems, and security systems.
AutoCAD Electrical is a specialist version of AutoCAD specifically designed for electrical control design and documentation. It includes features such as circuit and wiring diagrams, terminal diagrams, and bills of materials.
A low-voltage switchboard is a type of distribution panel used to control and distribute low-voltage power, usually in a commercial or industrial environment. It may include features such as circuit breakers, fuses, and monitoring devices.
Autocad Electrical and low voltage panel
Autocad Electrical and low voltage panel Course
Burraq Engineering Solutions is providing physical training for Autocad Electrical & Low Voltage Electrical Panel in Lahore. We will teach you how to insert Electrical Symbols in AutoCAD electric training. BES is the best training institute that is offering its services in the field of Electrical and Automation for the last 8 years with the best and most trained technical instructors. Due to the rapid increase in the online video training trend, we introduce a platform Lyskills where you can get online video training in panel design in the Autocad Electrical training course and many other Short Electrical Courses. Online classes are also available for AutoCAD electrical & low voltage electrical Panel for all over Pakistan.
- Fee: 15,000
- Duration: 1 Month
- Timing: 9AM-11AM, 11AM-1PM, 1PM-3PM, 3PM-5PM, 5PM-7PM, 7PM-9PM
- AutoCAD Electrical basics and Professional commands.
- NO contact, NC contact, Relay Coil, Timer coil, NO push button, NC
- push button, SP MCB:
- Copy and paste attribute symbols into palate and design center
- Discus types of electrical diagram
- How to make lighting distribution board (LDB) for story building
- Draw DB diagram with respect to different types of load. (SLD and
- power circuit & calculation)
- Load Balancing
- SLD of DB checking/finishing and discussion
- Draw SLD of motor control center (MCC), motor calculation & selection
- method of motor components
- SLB MCC diagram checking/finishing and discussion
- Study and understand DOL circuit and operation
- DOL starter diagram (used attribute & Dynamic blocks for control circuit)
- Study and understand ASD circuit and operation
- ASD starter diagram (used attribute & Dynamic blocks for control circuit)
- Study and understand REV/FOR circuit and operation
- REV/FOR starter diagram (used attribute & Dynamic blocks for control circuit)
- Checking schematic diagram of DOL, ASD & REV/FOR starters / fishing and discussion
- Overview about all international standard relevant to electrical switchgear fieldTypes of switchgear panels (slides), Types of diagram (slides)
- ANSI protection relay codes
- Switchgear device/components codes
- Draw the SLD & Schematic diagram of interlocking between 3 –motors with operating water level switches & lamp text facility and alarm acknowledge scheme
- Checked schematic & control circuit of motor interlocking/fishing and discussion
- Draw SLD, Schematic & diagram and interlocking of WAPDA & Generator
- source with using TP ACBs (LT Switchboard)
- Draw PFI diagram (SLD and power circuit)
- PFI diagram discussion and Calculation for Power factor bank.
- Wiring diagram of LT Switchboard
- Copper bus bar calculations
- ATS (Automatic Transfer Supply) Control Power diagram and Selection criteria.
- Transformer and Generator size calculation and Proposal
- Motor Control Center sizing i.e Breaker sizing according to NEC ,
- Contactor sizing, overload relay sizing, busbar sizing
- DOL, DOL 2 location, DOL long distance
- DOL Reverse Forward
- Star Delta
- Reverse Forward star delta
- Series Resistance Method
- Series Inductance Method
- Auto transformer Method
- Buzzer and Light indication for faults
- CT and PT calculation
- Cable sizing and BS/NEC standard for voltage drop of cable selection.
- Short circuit current calculation for breaker and cable selection
AutoCAD comes from the CAD product line from Autodesk and is intended for the creation of 2D and 3D drawings with the computer. The current version is AutoCAD 2011, which was presented in March 2010. AutoCAD is the most widely used CAD program in the world. There are already more than 3 million purchased licenses. In the beginning, this CAD software was only suitable for creating technical drawings, but now it offers a mature 3D function for simple modeling of objects. Thanks to a special extension, the program is particularly suitable for architects, interior designers, design specialists, engineers, geo-informatics and building technicians. AutoCAD is a vector-oriented drawing program that is based on simple geometric objects, which in turn represent a basis for complex 3D objects. AutoCAD has only supported Microsoft Windows as the operating system since Real 14. Older versions also run on Apple Macintosh and Unix. However, due to the low demand, production of the AutoCAD series for Macintosh and Unix was discontinued. AutoCAD supports .dwg and .dxf files, which are currently the most widely used worldwide and internationally recognized in the industry. AutoCAD is still considered to be the world’s leading software when it comes to 2D and 3D drawings.
The electrical software AutoCAD Electrical automates routine planning tasks and increases productivity when creating drawings. It offers the full functionality of AutoCAD and additional functions for planning electrical systems with CAD, including symbol libraries, parts list reports and PLC I / O drawings – with the result that all electrical engineering planning processes can be completed much faster and more efficiently. AutoCAD Electrical is part of the AutoCAD Toolsets.
1. Increase efficiency
Quickly and easily create standards-based electrical control designs using commonly used devices. A symbol library for electrical circuit diagrams offers support for electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic
2. Time savings in tracking changes and checking for errors
With wire numbering and equipment labeling functions, electrical circuit diagram drawings are automatically assigned based on the selected configuration.
3. increase of productivity
Use the Circuit Designer to create electrical schematic designs based on the wire material type, ambient temperature, and maximum voltage
4. Intelligent control cabinet layout drawings
You save a lot of time by automatically linking a device with the associated display when inserting it into a layout. Export control cabinet connection data to an XML file that can be imported into Wago ProServe or Phoenix Contact.
5. Automatic generation of reports
Integrated functions automatically generate and update reports with parts lists, wiring lists with start and end points, PLC I / O, terminal diagrams, cable overviews and cross-references. Easily sort and filter data to create custom reports and run those reports with a single command.
The AutoCAD Electrical toolset is designed to help you design electrical controls in less time, while eliminating errors and providing accurate information. While AutoCAD elements and cables must be rotated individually, cables in the Electrical toolset automatically adapt to inserted smart objects and close when they are removed. That saves time. When moving components and editing projects, the program automatically checks whether there are duplications or whether the numbering needs to be changed. This way, mistakes can be avoided. A warning also appears if too many contacts arrive at one point. Existing drawings can be re-used and reused with the re-tagging tool. This automates manual copying, pasting and renaming. A study carried out by Autodesk shows that the Electrical Toolset enables electrical designs to be edited up to 95% faster than with AutoCAD Basic. New designs can be created up to 84% faster, existing ones can be edited up to 77% faster. The probability of errors is up to 67% lower.